Hi' I have to said that I'm still fighting the Ocean Dental Clinic to refund-me mine $2,000 dollars I paid for a single upper implant that was promised to have guarantee for five years, but after only one year and four months of Calvary they keep asking-me

for my doctor phone number here in Dallas because they want to confirm my diagnosis but I keep giving them the # for them to call and they pretend to not have receive it! I also send them my3D scan that was taken to show the damaged I suffer due to the poor job at Ocean Dental Clinic in Cancun they did to me, but nothing so far! I have try to contact them trough emails, talk in the phone so we can at least make some type of arraignment or deal to recovery my money but these people don't want to loose any money even though its their fault!

Review about: Ocean Dental Cancun Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Employees.

Had an Experience with Ocean Dental Cancun?

Comments

I have 2 implants done over three years ago, there were some adjustments needed at the beginning, she fixed everything without hesitation. You have to come back to Cancun for service.

Dallas Wow!$2000 dollars for a single dental implant in Mexico is expensive!

For zirconia implants in the US I paid $2500 USD each a few years back.

Same US doc charged $1500 USD for a titanium implant, but the extra for zirconia was worth it to me.

You have every right to be upset, first with an expensive failed dental implant and next with a bogus warranty.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Cancun Dental Specialists clinic aka Ocean Dental Cancún.I hope you are doing better now healthwise

Ocean Dental Cancun - my Issue with Ocean Dental Clinic is not resolved yet!

Stop banging your spoon on the high chair and shut up.Sounds like you went cheap on your teeth on something that should have cost a lot more.

You tossed the dice and took the risk in another country. Want to go cheaper go to Honduras. See if you get your teeth back.

Ive been to Ocean Dental and cosmetic stuff sure why not.

Dental surgery?Your nuts.

to Tooth Fairy Beach Haven, New Jersey, United States #973810

Mexico or United States no difference except alot of american money!! I've lost 2 implants in US paying top dollar and there is NO guarantee here!

Sad that we have to resort to another country to have medical work done.

to Tooth Fairy #1043332

Tooth Fairy, did Irma Gavaldon give you her toilet bowl white cosmetics or the chalky yellow?

to Tooth Fairy #1132694

I had the same work done last May 2015 no problems, at all.

Went back Mar 2016 Had the other side done, Implant and crown, as well as additional crowns. No problems once again.

Well worth the trip