2.9
Additional Fees

I went on vacation to Cancun with my 12yo, 10yr and 9yo underage daughters Vicky, Jenny and Daphne, worried about taking a bunch of preteens on vacations, the results were horrible, The hotel we stayed in was dirty, old, unsafe, a total filth, this was the Ramada Hotel the pics and videos online before looking looked great not the same when you got there. I complained about my room to the front desk and she responded If yamad find another Hotel *** r@aygold service.

We ended up getting an Airbnb in another place downtown. To my luck Jennys tooth started hurting, we ended up going to this clinic having to wait a long time before being seen, I suffer from PTHC and cant sit for a long time, they ended up charging us $100 USD for taking a single xray and seeing her, they didnt even do anything.

Locals probably get a kingspass to this they wouldnt get charged this. I am looking for a refund of my $100 USD for the extremely long wait time.

Review about: Ocean Dental Cancun Dental Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

its called a usb line, ill show u later

Just do a search for LAW SUIT AGAINTS DR IRMA GAVALDON. It will answer all your questions.