2.9
Additional Fees

I went on vacation to Cancun with my 12yo, 10yr and 9yo underage daughters Vicky, Jenny and Daphne, worried about taking a bunch of preteens on vacations, the results were horrible, The hotel we stayed in was dirty, old, unsafe, a total filth, this was the Ramada Hotel the pics and videos online before looking looked great not the same when you got there.I complained about my room to the front desk and she responded If yamad find another Hotel *** r@aygold service.

We ended up getting an Airbnb in another place downtown. To my luck Jennys tooth started hurting, we ended up going to this clinic having to wait a long time before being seen, I suffer from PTHC and cant sit for a long time, they ended up charging us $100 USD for taking a single xray and seeing her, they didnt even do anything.

Locals probably get a kingspass to this they wouldnt get charged this.I am looking for a refund of my $100 USD for the extremely long wait time.

Review about: Ocean Dental Cancun Dental Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Ocean Dental Cancun?

Comments

Just do a search for LAW SUIT AGAINTS DR IRMA GAVALDON. It will answer all your questions.