Ocean Dental Cancun - ALL ON 4

4 of 21 Ocean Dental Cancun reviews

Went to ocean dental cancun spent 15000.00 not pocket change went home and 3 wks later teeth shattered and crumbled after leaving several messages over 2 wks for Benny and Andy to call me I was frusterated and posted review on facebook after that they finally answer and agree t fix if I flew back so that's what I done and apn arrival they was rude and I should haveknew better but ask to speak to Dr Irma and she let me know right upfront how upset she was ver me psting on facebk.Well hello I was upset because I spent 15ooo dollars on teeth that crumbled and none wanted to return calls

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

All On 4
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #924062

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ocean Dental Cancun? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
4 of 21 Ocean Dental Cancun reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1251760 Miami, Florida, United States

now my teeth allready broke again, i am pissed of, this is the 3rd time they are broken, i am posting on facebook the big problem they have being causing me, first the doctor that they hire to place implants, had problems with my rejected implant, which he needed to place again, now the plate that they did, has broken for the third time, i am really frustrated, i will be going to another clinic, one of the assistants, told me that they placed something near, new with the best doctors, i will post here, what was my experience.

1 0 Reply

Oct 10 #1224789 Gilbert, Arizona, United States

looks like the same woman from pictures on negative reviews for several other dentists. Guess competition must be fierce.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.